10/15/2014

Purple- Lavander makeup tutorial

Hello my lovely readers!
Today's post, photo-makeup tutorial, is something I haven't done yet on this blog, so I hope you like the idea. :) This is a purple-lavander daytime look which I often wear because purple is one of my favourite colors, especially regarding makeup. Hope you like it and tell me what you think in the comments!
Xoxo, I.

Face:
Alverde Tagescreme wildrose
L'oreal true match in N2 Vanilla
Essence I<3Stage eyeshadow base
Essence stay all day 16h concealer
Essence silky touch blush in 70 kissable
Manhattan trio effect blush in cherry cocktail
Catrice prime and fine mattifying powder waterproof
Terra Naturi shimmer powder body&face in 01 golden highlight
Eyes:
Avon Luxe eyeshadow palette in sophisticated violets
Dior sourcils poudre powder eyebrow pencil in black
Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara
Lips: 
Revlon Matte lipstick in 006 really red
Essence lipliner in 12 wish me a rose

First I applied moisturizer and then the L'oreal liquid foundation.
Then I filled in my brows just a little with a brow pencil. I also applied eyeshadow base and concealer under my eyes.
Then I applied eyeshadows from avon pallete - the lightest shade in the inner corner of eye and the darkest shade in the outer corner. On the central part of the lid is the mix of the lightest lavander shade and the purple shade. After that I applied blush, highlighter, bronzer and mascara.
For the lips first I applied lip pencil and then lightly lipstick on top. Finally, I applied mattifying powder, so that my face wouldn't immediately began to glow. :)
And this is the final result :) Hope you like the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment