5/04/2015

Spring/fresh/green makeup look

Hello my lovely readers!
Here is a photo tutorial for spring/fresh/green makeup look :) As you can see, I used accessible drugstore products, so if you like the look you can recreate it easily :)

For the face, first I applied L'Oreal true match foundation in shade N2 Vanille, then Catrice camouflage cream in shade 010 Ivory on blemishes and dark circles, and then I mattified face with Catrice prime and fine mattifying powder waterproof in 010 Translucent.
For the blush I used Catrice blush in shade 020 Rose Royce, and for bronzer Essence Sun Club shimer bronzing powder for lighter skin. Lastly, I applied Essence soo glow cream to powder highliter in 20 bright up your life on the top of my cheekbones, nose and under the brows.
To fill in the eyebrows, I used Essence eyebrow designer pencil in 04 blonde for the inner part, and BeautyUK eyebrow kit for the outer part of the brows.
On the eyes first I applied white Artdeco eyeshadow in the inner corner and Deborah 24 ore velvet eyeshadow in shade 04 on the outer part of the lid and in the crease. Then I applied green eyeshadow from Artdeco (387) on the lid and green eyepencil (Misslyn intense color liner in shade 129). On top of eyepencil I applied L'Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadow in 040 Cosmic Black. On the lower eyelid I applied Manhattan multi effect eyeshadow in 96Q carbon. Lastly, I put on Essence Lash mania reloaded false lash mascara.
For the lips, before aplying lipliner and lipstick, I put on Burt's Bees lipbalm. Then I applied Essence lipliner in 06 cute pink, and on top of that Essence longlasting lipstick in 01 coral calling. And here are few pictures of completed makeup look! :) 
Hope you like the look, and be sure to tell me what you think in the comments! Xoxo, I. :*

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, koristiš Beauty Uk paletu za obrve isto kao i ja :D Look je zanimljiv i stoji ti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paleta je stvarno super, ali mi je pretamna za cijele obrve pa ju moram kombinirati s nečim svjetlijim ;)
      Hvala ti :*

      Delete
  2. Jako lijepo. Samo ja nekako ne volim tu Beauty Uk paletu za obrve, imam ju, ali ju baš ne koristim, više mi se sviđa Wet n' wild brow kit :) ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti :) Od Wet n' wild-a sam probala zasad samo lak za nokte i ruževe, ali jednom kad se zasitim ovog bacit ću pogled na taj kit ;)

      Delete